Based on your feedback and endurance level requirements, we’re again offering high quality jerseys, shorts and cap. The kit gear is designed and manufactured across the pond in Wisconsin at Borah (they do the Iceman Cometh gear among many other races and teams). Both women’s and men’s gear is available with the exception of the long sleeve jersey which is only made in the men’s/unisex cut/sizing. All gear comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- You may also purchase gear from the past two events.
- For other merchandise, use the BikeReg registration site under Register.
- Except for potential short windows just before or after the race, the standard deadline to order is 11:59 pm on March 31, 2024 (to be confirmed). You will order and pay for the gear through Borah. When the store closes all orders will be batched together and sent to production. A ship date will be sent to you when the orders get processed. It will ship directly to you and will likely arrive by early May.
- Once you enter the store, click on each item for a detailed description.
- Find the fit/sizing chart for your gear on the lower left part of the order page. Make sure you click on the gender-specific product. If you are in-between sizes or you like it a little loose, Borah recommends that you order the larger size.
- Click on the “back” thumbnail in the lower left section to see the back design.
- If you have product quality issues or followed the size chart suggestions and aren’t completely satisfied with how your garment fits, Borah will replace it or exchange it for a new size. For size issues, you can either trade in your current apparel for the right size or keep it, give it to a teammate, and get a better-fitting size for yourself at 50% off the original purchase price. Details here.